Thank you for your nomination to the PODS Board of Directors! We are excited to have so many people be nominated for the election process. If you have not already done so please Click here to read the roles, responsibilities and expectations of Board Members.
Also please make sure your LinkedIn Profile is up to date and that your company has paid its dues for 2024 – you must be an employee of an active PODS member company to run for the board. If you aren’t sure if your 2024 dues have been paid, please visit the PODS member portal and view your profile – at the top right of your profile will show if dues are outstanding or paid. We will confirm all nominee’s eligibility during the February Officers Meeting.
Each PODS member-company has one designated voting member. This member will be sent a ballot to be cast during the election period starting in February. Please make sure your dues are paid and your company’s member profile is updated to designate your voting member by February 15th. Some of you have asked about campaigning – we find the best way to do that is to contact your clients/vendors and make sure they are active members of PODS and have designated a voting member. For a listing of all active PODS members please visit your member portal and click on the link to the membership directory.
We currently have 1 service provider spot and 5 operator spots for this election.
Below is a listing of Board Members with ending terms:
- Natalie Fisher – Operator (Enbridge) – not running in 2024
- Rick Roberts – Service Provider (PetroIT)
- Deborah Matthews – Operator (TC Energy)
- Chad Hultman – Operator (ONEOK)
- Paul Herrmann – Operator (Chevron)
- Todd Patterson – Operator (Buckeye)
- Ballot to be drafted at the February Officers meeting then finalized at the February Board meeting
- Member Voting will be a 2-week period February 21st to March 13th
- Notification of election results and Board ratification at the March Board meeting
- Installation of new Board Members and election of officers April 23rd Board meeting (before the Spring Forum in Houston)
Please let us know if you have any questions.
Thanks and Good Luck!