25th Anniversary/Spring Forum
April 25 @ 3:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This will be a hybrid event – we hope you can join in person but for those that cannot please register for the live stream to join us virtually.
This forum will include the kickoff of our year-long 25th Anniversary Celebration, PODS Awards, our annual business meeting, updates on the new modules and models, committee updates, PODS roadmap and special guest speakers.
3 pm – The Grove Treehouse Balcony – Cocktails and networking with sponsors
4 pm – Move to the Vista Room – Welcome from PODS Board President, Todd Patterson, Senior Manager, Enterprise Asset Management for Buckeye
4:20 pm – Gold Sponsors Intro, Awards and Thanks – ESRI, New Century Software
4:30 pm – Committee and Work Group Updates
- Monique Roberts – PODS Community and Resources Updates, Executive Director for PODS
- Deborah Matthews – TCG Chair, Manager, GIS for TC Energy
- Kirk Cameron – TCDM Chair, President of Cameron Systems, Inc., Contractor for New Century Software, Inc.
- Jeff Allen – PODS Utility Network + APR module – PODS Board Member, Global Pipeline Practice Manager for ESRI
- Marissa Mijal – Integrity / Regulatory Module Chair, GIS Principal Consultant, Technical Lead and ArcGIS Administrator for INTEGRI-TEK
- Craig Daly & Joann Ren – Water Data Model, Analytics at Xylem
- Graham Savage – PODS 7x bp Golden Build (with APR), Geospatial Pipeline SME for bp
- Pete Veenstra – Importance of Data Governance, Terracon/Pivvot
5:50 pm – Remaining Awards Ceremony
6:00 pm – Keynote Speaker
6:25 pm – Dinner then move back to the Treehouse Balcony
8:00 pm – END